Tuesday, November 17

Word-Filled Wednesday: Oh the books!




This may not surprise you, but I love books. New books, old books, shabby books, shiny books, it doesn't matter. I gobble them up.

To think the wisdom, kindness and teaching imparted by one man could not be contained by all of the books in the world is astounding. Add to that, this man's life was cut short at the age of 33. Unfathomable.

If you laid the shelves in the Library of Congress end to end, they would stretch from New York to Boston. Not even close to enough books. Incomprehensible.

Our God is an awesome God.

Praise His Name.


Catrina Bradley

"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes."
Psalm 18:24 (Msg)



The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo’s & a verse! If You’d like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, run to The 160 Acre Wood and find our host for today!