Wednesday, November 25

Word-Filled Wednesday: I Will Sing!


"I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: 
I will sing praise to my God while I have my being." 
Psalm 104:33

My favorite part of church has always been the singing. I even sing along with the choir and the soloists, much to my husband's chagrin. When I discovered contemporary Christian radio I was overjoyed! Now I don't have to wait for Sundays to "sing unto the Lord". Yes, I will sing praise to my God as long as I live, and when I enter Heaven I will have the ultimate joy of singing praises with the angels.


For more Word Filled inspiration, visit Susan at "Forever His"



Photo from dbthielman's album at www.photobucket.com. Scripture from the King James Version of the Holy Bible.

 
Catrina Bradley

"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes."
Psalm 18:24 (Msg)