Thursday, October 13

And the winner is........

If you left a comment on my review of "Her Safari", a collection of unbelievably fabulous short stories by Lisa Mikitarian, you've probably been salivating with anticipation to find out who won the coffee! My apologies for the late announcement - I think I lost a day somewhere this week. Thank you, Dr. Rita, for the reminder today.

Seeing as how I forgot what day it was and neglected to ask my husband to pick a name, I selected a new innocent bystander to do the honors -- our church's youth pastor. (Thanks, Austin!)

Excitement was brewing in the church office as his fingers hovered over the pile of little folded papers, moving from one to another to another before finally plucking one out.

And the winner...


of a $5 Starbucks card...


which is good for pastries and teas as well as latte's...


at Starbucks...


is...


LAURY HUBRICH!!! 

(and the crowd goes wild!!)

Congrats, Laury! Email or Facebook me your address and you'll you be on your way to visit your local barista lickity-split.

Thank you, readers, for tuning in.
And thanks to Dr. Rita for sponsoring the fabulous door prize.
And thanks again to Austin for being generally Awesome.
(ps: he wants to know how to pronounce "Laury". :-) )

The blog-tour bus stops tomorrow with Rachel Phelps at Par Excellence. I'll see you there, bright and early, with latte in hand.


Be blessed!
Cat


Catrina Bradley
"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes." Psalm 18:24 (Msg)



THIS LINK will take you to Demme House Publishers, where you can order "Her Safari." Lisa has partnered with Heart of God International Ministries, so that they’ll receive the proceeds from books bought on their behalf. If you wish to benefit HGIM with your purchase, there’s a special button on the publishers site at check out (HGIM).