Sunday, May 3

Book Review: "What In the World Is Going On? 10 Prophetic Clues You Cannot Afford to Ignore"

What In the World Is Going On?: 10 Prophetic Clues You Cannot Afford to Ignore What In the World Is Going On?: 10 Prophetic Clues You Cannot Afford to Ignore by David Jeremiah


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars


Never has world news, history or prophesy been so readable and understandable.

I try to follow current events, especially those in the Middle East, but I get bogged down in the myriad of details, like who are the good guys and who are the baddies. Same with Biblical prophesies. There are just so many and so much going on, I can't keep it all straight. Dr. Jeremiah hits the major points, and lays out it all out in a way that makes sense AND enthralls. He offers concise but complete teachings on end times prophesies from the Old and New Testaments as a backdrop to very relevant current and recent world events. He then ties it all together into an eye-opening experience.

I HIGHLY recommend this book for anyone at all interested in the current state of our nation and our world, and where we might stand in God's unknowable timeline. Although no one knows the day or the hour when the Son of God will return, He did tell us the signs to look for, and He told us to watch and to wait.


View all my reviews.

Siggy

"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes."
Psalm 18:24 (Msg)