Tuesday, April 5

Party with a Purpose!!!


You’re invited!


I am hosting an online e-party benefit for Haley's Place...a playground in honor of Haley Eason. 

Haley is a young member of my church who has been fighting cancer for 9 years - since she was 13. Her faith, bolstered by the prayers of many, has healed her time and again, but it appears her fight may soon be over.

We are installing a new playground in her honor, and all proceeds from this E-Benefit will be donated to Haley's Place by my gracious and loving Mary Kay consultant, Kathy Wylder.


Would you shop with her between the days of Wed. April 6th until April 10th?!?!?!


This is what you do…

Get comfortable!!  You can even shop in your
jammies!! Visit my consultant, Kathy Wylder’s web page
at www.marykay.com/kathywylder

Kathy Wylder will confirm your order and arrange payment and
free delivery/shipping.



Thanks in advance, I hope I can count on you!!!

Host:

Me

When:

Wednesday,
April 06, 2011 8:00 AM ET -

Sunday, April 10, 2011 12:00 AM ET

Where:




RSVP!


Mary Kay® Personal Beauty Profiler

Mary Kay® eCatalog

Mary Kay® Virtual Makeover


Kathy Wylder

Kathy Wylder

Independent Beauty Consultant



If you don't want to shop, but feel led to make a small donation, you may do so through my church's website! Just click that button to the left.
<---


Be a blessing, and Be blessed!!





Catrina Bradley
"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes." Psalm 18:24 (Msg)