Thursday, June 3

Word Filled Wednesday: I Get Misty

Living life is all about THIS moment. This very nanosecond in time.

The moment that has just past is behind you--gone. You can't get it back. You can't change it.

The moment yet to come isn't within your control. You have no need to worry about it. You'll be wasting your time if you obsess about it.





Take a deep breath.

All the way In....

All the way Out....


That's all you are guaranteed of. That's THIS moment.


What are you going to do with it?


Random thoughts while pondering whether I should play "just a few" games of Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook. Can you guess my decision? :-)
Cat






What is your life?
For you are a mist that appears
for a little time
and then vanishes.
~James 4:14~



Catrina Bradley
"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes." Psalm 18:24 (Msg)