Thursday, May 13

Word Filled Wednesday: Look to the birds...

If I started keeping count, I wonder if the number of times I've grumbled that there was "nothing" to eat would win out over the number of times I've thanked God for providing the food in my cupboard. I could wear my voice out singing God's praises, and still not begin to thank Him enough for all the blessings He has bestowed upon me. 

Oh, how He loves me!




Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?
Matthew 6:26


For more encouragement, follow the links at Lori's blog, All You Have To Give . If you don't go for the links, please go to look at her blog. It's so pretty! :-)



Counting my blessings,
Cat

Catrina Bradley  
"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes." Psalm 18:24 (Msg)