Sunday, March 7

Heart of God in Haiti - Critical Update!





"The crisis in Haiti is far from over;
children are still dying, disease is running rampant,
and now the rains and floods are complicating an already
critical set of circumstances."

Please don't let yourself become complacent! I'm thankful for friends like Jan Ross who are faithful to remind me that, although the media's eye has turned to the next disaster, the people in Haiti are still living (barely) in their devastated home.


Heart of God in Haiti is still faithfully ministering with the resources they have, but disease, injuries, and despair are waging war. Please follow this link:
 to read the latest update from Haiti and the call to the Army of God.



In Him,
Catrina Bradley

"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes."
Psalm 18:24 (Msg)