Thursday, December 10

Book Review: Double Header! "Kiss" and "Burn"

I was excited when Tim George has asked me to review another book for his website, Unveiled, especially when he said it was a Ted Dekker book. When I jumped in and shouted YES (that's how you shout in chat - YOU USE CAPS!). Then he asked, "Can you do two?" YES YES!

This week, Tim is featuring my Double Header Review - by dual authors.



It may not be “cool” for a Christian to say, but I am an avid Stephen King fan. When I first heard of Ted Dekker’s Christian “horror”, I checked it out and found it enthralling. Then I discovered Dekker’s fantasy/allegory “Circle” trilogy, and I was transported another place and time and I got lost there.

When Ted Dekker teams up with Erin Healy, the result is a different kind of novel altogether.


"KISS" and "BURN"..read more...




PS: Have you entered to win a free copy of "The Silent Gift" yet? The deadline is noon Friday!
http://catrinabradley.blogspot.com/2009/12/friday-fiction-untitled.html

Merry CHRISTmas!

Catrina Bradley

"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes."
Psalm 18:24 (Msg)