We have a "Living Dead" Winner!

>> Monday, December 19

Photobucket


~~THANK YOU~~
to all who read my review of "Night of the Living Dead Christian"!!
If you left a comment, you were automatically entered to win
your very own copy.





The drawing was held just few minutes ago in my den by my two assistants, neither of whom was a contestant.



The names of the entrants
were written out and cut apart:



My husband stirs them thoroughly
while my doxie Ralph supervies:


Ralph, picks out a name:




And the winner is:





LINDA C!!!  Woo Hoo!! Congrats, Linda!!!

I know how to get in touch with you, and I look forward to handing you a certificate for a FREE copy of "Night of the Living Dead Christian", redeemable at your local bookstore or by mail from Tyndale.

Thank you to Tyndale and to Matt Mikalotos!!

Christmas Blessings,
Cat


Post a Comment

A work in progress.... Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP