Monday, December 19

We have a "Living Dead" Winner!

Photobucket


~~THANK YOU~~
to all who read my review of "Night of the Living Dead Christian"!!
If you left a comment, you were automatically entered to win
your very own copy.





The drawing was held just few minutes ago in my den by my two assistants, neither of whom was a contestant.



The names of the entrants
were written out and cut apart:



My husband stirs them thoroughly
while my doxie Ralph supervies:


Ralph, picks out a name:




And the winner is:





LINDA C!!!  Woo Hoo!! Congrats, Linda!!!

I know how to get in touch with you, and I look forward to handing you a certificate for a FREE copy of "Night of the Living Dead Christian", redeemable at your local bookstore or by mail from Tyndale.

Thank you to Tyndale and to Matt Mikalotos!!

Christmas Blessings,
Cat