Monday, July 4

Jewels of Encouragment - Exposed!


I'm posting today at Jewels of Encouragement!  Had I realized when planned and wrote my blog post that it would be up on the 4th of July, I would have written something patriotic - maybe about all the wonderful 4th of July's I had as a kid, or a tribute to our military or the great country we live in. Instead, I invite you to come read about how and why I exposed myself. (You know you want to - come on!)

But I do want to wish my fellow country men and women a happy Independence Day. Take a minute to think about how blessed you are if you live in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave. Enjoy your parades, carnivals, picnics and fireworks, and have a BLESSED day!!!


Be encouraged!!

Catrina Bradley
"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes." Psalm 18:24 (The Message)