Thursday, February 17

Jewels of Encouragement: Debut Tomorrow!

Do you ever have one of those days when you just need someone to reassure you that everything will be ok? I have a lot of them. A brand new blog debuts tomorrow, and its very purpose is to provide that reassurance, a little pick-me-up, and maybe a new outlook on an old problem.

Jewels of Encouragement

Jewels of Encouragement is a collaboration of bloggers who's goal is ... well ... to encourage you. If you'd like to see who we are (yes, I was blessed to be invited to be a part of the Jewels Team!), the blog is LIVE, and we have all introduced ourselves. Follow us, or subscribe, and receive a daily dose of encouragement. And be sure to come back tomorrow for the grand opening!!

Be Blessed (and encouraged!)
Cat


Catrina Bradley
 "God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes." Psalm 18:24 (Msg)