Friday, December 11

And the winner is...

Well, it's time to announce the winner of my Name That Story contest. It was difficult - I like them all! But I had to choose just one, so the title for my story is....


(drum roll....)



"Fuel for the Fire",

suggested by Sharlyn Guthrie! Thanks Sharlyn!

I like the double entendre in the title, plus it's "salsa" (Jan Ackerson's word). It has "shelf appeal". Sharlyn will be receiving a copy of "The Silent Gift" by Michael Landon Jr. and Cindy Kelley.

A close second and honorable mention goes to Tim George for suggesting "Safe in the Arms". Congrats, you non-romantic-type you! I like the double meaning in that one too - Beth is safe in her husband's arms again because they are safe in the arms of Jesus.

Tim already has most of the books I have lined up to give away, but I don't think he has "Blackout" by (former Atlanta Falcon kicker) Jason Elam and Steve Yohn. It sounds like a real guy-type novel - football and terrorists. He'll have to wait for me to read it first though. ;)

Friday Fiction is coming soon .. stay tuned!

Merry CHRISTmas!

Catrina Bradley

"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes."
Psalm 18:24 (Msg)