Wednesday, October 10

How YOU can Win a New Kindle Fire HD



Confession:  I want one of the new Kindles.

I have the original Kindle. 
And a Kindle Fire. (It's my favorite luxury.)

But ever Kindle unveiled their new line of E-readers/tablets, 
I've been debating an upgrade. 

I don't need a new Kindle. 
I have two, and they're both fine.
It's totally unnecessary
.
But I want one.

And I've been trying to rationalize why getting a new one would be okay. 

Then I saw this contest. 
If I could win a Kindle Fire HD, 
my conundrum would be solved. 

And if I blog about the contest, I get five entries! 

And you get the same opportunity I do - 

WIN A KINDLE FIRE HD!

I love sharing the love. <3

Click below for full contest rules and details. 
Happy reading!

Love,
Cat








Catrina Bradley
"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes." Psalm 18:24 (Msg)