Wednesday, April 1

WFW: Brother in Need

Welcome to Word Filled Wednesday - I'm glad you stopped by!

Brother in Need


If anyone has material possessions
and sees his brother in need
but has no pity on him,
how can the Love of God
be in them?

1 John 3:17 (NIV)


I don't feel led to add any commentary to John's words today; just to ask that you read them again, this time from The Message paraphrase, and let them sink in.

If you see some brother or sister in need and have the means to do something about it but turn a cold shoulder and do nothing, what happens to God's love? It disappears. And you made it disappear.

1 John 3:17 (Message)


Siggy

"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes."
Psalm 18:24 (Msg)




For more Word inspired art, run to the
160 Acre Woods
and visit Amydeanne!!